My message board about everything I like.
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What kinds of hobbies do you have?

Go down 

PostSubject: What kinds of hobbies do you have?   Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:18 pm

I have three great hobbies: horseback riding, drawing and writing.

I've been into riding for 11 years, and I will never stop that. Horses will stay in my heart for the rest of my life. I'm dreaming of a horse of my own. I'm very good at show jumping, and the biggest obstacles I've jumped are 100 centimetres high.

I've been into drawing since I was a little child. First I drew birds, then horses, then fan art about everything I liked: Biker Mice, Ninja Turtles, Babylon 5 etc... When I was 10 years old, I won a drawing competition. Now I draw caricatyres. I love drawing when I get the inspiration.

I learned to read before I went to school, and I've always been a great writer. I had lots of imagination, a lot more than my schoolmates had, and I always got the best grades in essays, from elementary school to high school. I also loved to write stories in different languages: Swedish, English and German. I started to write fan fiction in elementary school, and my new hobby got stronger and straonger which led me to study creative writing and dream of being a novelist. The dream has come true, and my job has got something extra: I'm a journalist too! Smile

Besides these hobbies, I love also swimming, music, movies, the Internet, travelling and studying languages, mythologies and astrologies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
What kinds of hobbies do you have?
Page 1 of 1